- Frequently Asked Questions
- How does 'HSC Tutorials' work?
- 'HSC Tutorials' provides students with 500+ videos covering HSC maths syllabus topics through solutions and explanations of past HSC exam questions.
Just as students work through HSC past papers with a private tutor or with their teacher, 'HSC Tutorials' supports students with in-depth step-by-step breakdowns of key concepts in HSC exam questions, highlighting important topics and exam techniques.
With the added bonus of 24/7 unlimited access and the ability to pause, rewind and replay as many times as required, students can study wherever and whenever it is convenient with support and guidance.
- What subjects are covered?
- We are HSC mathematics specialists. Maths is our thing. It's what we love. By focusing on what we're good at, we are able to provide an extensive resource of high-quality, comprehensive and engaging video tutorials to help HSC maths students succeed in arguably one of the toughest HSC subject areas on offer.
HSC Tutorials videos cover the following HSC subjects:
- * General Mathematics
- * Mathematics (2 unit)
- * Extension 1 Mathematics (3 unit)
- * Extension 2 Mathematics (4 unit)
- Who is presenting the HSC Tutorials maths videos?
- Our videos are presented by our resident maths expert Jessica Hill. Jess is the founder of the Australian Mathematics Academy and HSC Tutorials.
Jess has a Bachelor of Science (Mathematics) from the University of Sydney, 9 years of maths tutoring experience working with primary school, high school and HSC students as well as corporate clients requiring essential quantitative skills training.
Jess is passionate about instilling her love of maths in students. Maths anxiety is a major roadblock for many students, and Jess' tutoring style aims to engage students with practical maths videos that make success in HSC maths accessible and attainable.
- How long does my subscription last?
- With a monthly subscription to 'HSC Tutorials,' there are no lock-in contracts whatsoever. Cancel at any time with 30 days notice. It's that simple.
Should you choose a one-time yearly subscription payment, your account will be valid and active for a full year. For students at the end of Year 11 or in the early stages of Year 12, this is the most economic option.
- What browsers can I use to access HSC Tutorials videos?
- HSC Tutorials is compatible with most browsers and mobile devices with the exception of Internet Explorer 8.
We recommend Chrome (Google) or Firefox (Mozilla). These browsers can be downloaded for free.
For Google Chrome: www.google.com/chrome/
For Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/
- Do you provide group subscriptions?
- Yes, we do! Please visit our "Schools" section or contact us any time for more information about group subscriptions.
© 2018 HSC Tutorials. All Rights Reserved.